GLOBAL: Accolade Wines updates Kumala pack
Click through to view the new look for Accolade Wines' Kumala brand
Accolade Wines has lined up a refresh of the packaging for its Kumala South African wine brand.
The company said late yesterday (10 March) that the update will apply across the full range, globally. While the image of a gekko remains, the new look has been introduced to emphasise Kumala's “premium quality cues”, said Accolade.
The range will no longer use “vivid colours”, but will feature more greys and black tones.
“It has been six years since Kumala has had a comprehensive packaging review,” said Amy White, marketing controller for Accolade's UK division. “We firmly believe our investment in this packaging revitalisation … represents our on-going commitment to ensuring Kumala continues to lead the category.”
The top five markets for Kumala are the UK, Finland, China, the Netherlands and South Africa.
Accolade took control of Kumala from previous owner Constellation Brands in 2011, when it acquired Constellation's UK and Australian operations, along with Kumala, for US$290m.
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compil...
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report