UKRAINE: Accolade Wines launches Hardys in Ukraine
Hardys has been launched in Ukraine
Australian wine brand Hardys has been launched in Ukraine to take advantage of a "huge market", its owner Accolade Wines said today (17 August).
The Australian wine group said the first orders of Hardys have arrived with retailers, and wine and spirits producer Olimp will exclusively distribute the brand. Ukraine represents a "significant opportunity" for the brand, Accolade said.
“We are extremely confident that our link up with Olimp, who are one of the biggest drinks companies in the Ukraine, will grow sales across what is a huge market," said Andrey Grumondz, Accolade's Russia and Eastern Europe sales director.
He claimed that Australian wine is "under-represented" in Ukraine.
Initially, five Hardys SKUs will be made available - Hardys VR (Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon) and Hardys Stamp (Riesling-Gewurztraminer and Shiraz-Cabernet Sauvignon), Accolade said.
Hardys is now available in about 70 countries, the group said.
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Sustainability in Drinks - Sugar: A Shared Priorit
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future