USA: A New Web Site for Coffee Enthusiasts
With more than 35 pages of content, internationaldelight.com reflects the overall feeling of a coffee lounge including:
Java Jive and Trivia, learn how to 'talk like the experts' and
'get the scoop on the beans;'
The Flavor Lounge, viewers can 'travel from the dark to the
light' learning about the different International
Delight® coffee creamer flavors;
Recipes, 'favorite drinks made better' with International
"The Coffee House is a new and exciting way for consumers to learn more about the variety International Delight® coffee creamers offer and provides a way to enjoy the atmosphere of a coffee lounge right in their own home," said Toby Purdy, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Morningstar Foods Inc., a subsidiary of Suiza Foods Corporation. "We created the coffee lounge atmosphere to attract consumers and provide them with a unique experience."
The site also offers sections to guide consumers to store locations for International Delight® creamers, answer questions and provide recent news on International Delight®. It also links to Morningstar Foods Inc. and Suiza Foods Corporation.
hybrid, a Dallas-based digital strategy and design firm, crafted this customized site that provides a unique experience for the Web-surfing coffee lover. hybrid utilized the creative expertise of its design team to create an online image that truly reflects the feel behind the International Delight brand.
International Delight® is Making Coffee Better(TM) through a variety of distinctive flavors including: French Vanilla, Cinnamon Hazelnut, Hazelnut, Irish Creme, Southern Butter Pecan, Swiss Chocolate, Kahlua®, Vanilla Toffee Caramel, Amaretto and Classic Original(TM). The creamers are also available in fat-free varieties, which include French Vanilla, Cinnamon Hazelnut, Irish Creme and Amaretto.
International Delight® is available in both 16-ounce and 32-ounce refrigerated sizes and in 24-count Creamer Singles(TM), which are non-refrigerated and available in grocery stores across the United States. Creamer Singles(TM) with stay-fresh packaging provide just enough creamer for a cup of coffee anywhere, anytime.
Morningstar Foods Inc. is a subsidiary of Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE:SZA). Suiza Foods is a Dallas-based company with a leadership position in the dairy industry. Its principal holdings are in fluid dairy processing and refrigerated, shelf-stable and frozen dairy products.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review