UK: A hat-trick of awards for Stella's "Reassuringly Expensive" campaign
Stella Artois's "reassuringly expensive" TV and press campaign has picked up a hat-trick of advertising awards at the international advertising festival held in Cannes. The Interbrew UK brand collected a prestigious 5-Star Award at the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) Effectiveness Awards and a Grand Prix Award - the third time in four years it has picked up an award at the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup