US: 42 Below to launch kiwi flavour
New Zealand's 42 Below will launch a kiwifruit flavoured vodka in August, adding to a line-up that now includes its namesake vodka and tropical Feijoa, Passion Fruit and Manuka Honey.
The new flavour will be distributed nationwide and retail for about US$28 per 750ml bottle, a spokeswoman said.
"We always knew we would concoct a kiwifruit flavour, as 'kiwi' is synonymous with New Zealand," said chief executive Geoff Ross.
"It's taken me three years of toiling, and we are all really happy with the final taste."
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research