SWITZERLAND: Nestlé Group: Record Sales and Earnings in 2000 - Board Proposes 28% Dividend Increase and 1:10 Share Split
Strong fourth quarter growth of 5 percent helped to achieve a record 4.4 percent rate of real internal growth, forty basis points above objective Group sales increased by 9.1 percent, despite a 1.3 percent net reduction from dives-titures/acquisitions Profits and cash flow at an all time high
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Vodka Market 2015-2019