Product Launch - UK: 10 Saints Brewery Co's 10 Saints lager
Click through to view a full image of the brand
10 Saints Brewery Co's 10 Saints
Category – Beer, lager aged in rum casks, 4.8% abv
Available – From this month
Location – Launching in the UK in the independent off-trade and on-trade accounts including London restaurant and private club Quo Vadis, Chelsea Football Club, and London coffee shop Shoreditch Grind
Price – RRP GBP4 (US$6) for a 355ml bottle
Distribution - Instil Drinks Co
10 Saints Brewery Company is launching its 10 Saints “premium, aged” lager in the UK.
The 4.8% abv beer, brewed in Barbados, is aged in rum casks for three months, according to the company. The product is being launched in the UK this month into independent off-trade retailers and selected on-trade accounts.
Nick Rodgers, manager of Instil Drinks Co, which will distribute the brand in the UK, said: “The taste of 10 Saints from its unique craft ageing will appeal to premium lager drinkers, plus the use of rum barrels really resonates with consumers.”
10 Saints Brewery company was founded by Glyn Patridge, an entrepreneur from Edinburgh.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends