United Supermarkets, L.L.C.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "United Supermarkets, L.L.C.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Supermarkets, L.L.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Supermarkets, L.L.C." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Supermarkets, L.L.C."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Supermarkets, L.L.C. (United Supermarkets) operates retail grocery supermarkets in the US. The product portfolio includes meat, seafood, beef, farmland pork, bakery, fruits and vegetables, fast foods, wine, beer, cutlery, healthcare products, linens, floras and tabletop items. Besides operating in-stores, the company sells merchandise online through an e-commerce site: www.unitedsupermarkets.com. The company trades in both national branded and private label products. It also offers in-store services such as banking, photo finishing and gas filling. United Supermarkets is a banner of United Texas, LLC. It has presence in 30 cities with 37 stores across north and west Texas, the US. The company is headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:33am (Friday, 18 April 2014)