The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Seiyu, Ltd. (Seiyu) is a retailer operating through supermarket, departmental stores and shopping centers. The company offers general merchandise and other items to its customers. Its product range comprises of general merchandise, apparel, food products, floral products, consumer electronics items and household appliances and groceries. The company also provides various services, such as home delivery, gift card, warranty maintenance and repairing services. It sells products of both national and private labels. The company operates its chain of 369 stores across Japan. It is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Facts
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Employees
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
The Seiyu, Ltd. - History
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Company Statement
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Business Description
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
The Seiyu, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Support of Parent Company
Strength - Store Network
Strength - Product Portfolio
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Market Concentration
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Online Services
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Demand for Private Label Products
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Sluggish Global Economy
Threat - Risks Associated With Suppliers
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
The Seiyu, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Seiyu, Ltd., Key Facts
The Seiyu, Ltd., Key Employees
The Seiyu, Ltd., Major Products and Services
The Seiyu, Ltd., History
The Seiyu, Ltd., Other Locations
The Seiyu, Ltd., Subsidiaries
The Seiyu, Ltd., Key Competitors
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:56am (Friday, 14 March 2014)