The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. (A&P) is a supermarket store chain operator. The store chain offers a wide variety of grocery products, including frozen food, general merchandise, health and beauty aids, wine, beer, spirits, pharmacy products, meat, deli, seafood, floral, dairy and bakery products. It retails products of various national, regional and local brands besides offering private label range. A&P also provides on-site banking services. The company operates stores under A&P, Best Cellars, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Food Basics, Superfresh and Waldbaum's banners. It currently operates a network of 320 stores primarily located in the states of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland. A&P is headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:45am (Friday, 18 April 2014)