Scottish & Newcastle plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.Project Description:
MarketLines' Scottish & Newcastle plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Scottish & Newcastle plc since January 2007.Scope:
– Provides intelligence on Scottish & Newcastle plc's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
– Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Scottish & Newcastle plc and its subsidiaries since 2007.
– Information about key financial and legal advisors for Scottish & Newcastle plc's financial deals transactions.
– Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.Highlights:
This report includes Scottish & Newcastle plc's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Scottish & Newcastle plc. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
– Form an independent opinion about Scottish & Newcastle plc’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
– Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of contentsCOMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
--Divestments – Deal reports
--Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports
--About MarketLine Financial Deals Database
--Deal Definition and Methodology
--MarketLine Professional Services Knowledge Center
LIST OF TABLES
--Scottish & Newcastle plc legal advisor ranking by value ($m)
LIST OF FIGURES
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:30am (Saturday, 15 March 2014)