Sapporo Holdings Limited (2501) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sapporo Holdings Limited (2501) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sapporo Holdings Limited (SHL) is a diversified holding company. It carries out operations across alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, restaurant and real estate businesses. The products portfolio of the company includes beer, wines, liquors, soft drinks, canned coffee, lemon-based products and soups. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore and the US. SHL operates pubs and restaurants under the brand names of Ginza Lion, Dubliners, Tomoru, Kakoiya and Yebisu. It owns, manages, operates and develops real estate in Japan through its subsidiaries Sapporo Real Estate Co., Ltd., YGP Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Key Facts
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Key Employees
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
Sapporo Holdings Limited - History
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Company Statement
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Business Description
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
Sapporo Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Strengths
Strength - Product and Services Offerings
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Acquisition and Partnership Strategy
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt Burden
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Spirits Market
Opportunity - Reorganization: Food and Beverage Business
Opportunity - Key Business Initiatives
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Threats
Threat - Rising Raw Material Costs
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Sapporo Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Facts
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
Sapporo Holdings Limited, History
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Sapporo Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:26am (Saturday, 15 March 2014)