OAO Baltika Breweries : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "OAO Baltika Breweries : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OAO Baltika Breweries"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OAO Baltika Breweries" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "OAO Baltika Breweries"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OAO Baltika Breweries (Baltika) is a brewing company, based in Russia. The company is a subsidiary of Carlsberg Breweries A/S. Baltika brews and markets over 30 beer brands including Baltika, Yarpivo, Tuborg, Arsenalnoye, Nevskoye,Carlsberg, and Kronenbourg 1664. The company also produces and distributes soft drinks and mineral water. Baltika operates 10 breweries and two malt plants in Russia. The company's breweries have a combined monthly capacity of 52 million decaliters of beer. Baltika has nine subsidiaries in Russia and four subsidiaries outside Russia. It also has agricultural projects in 12 Russian regions. The company exports its products to more than 75 countries across the world, including the countries of Western Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Baltika is headquartered in St Petersburg, Russia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:21am (Sunday, 20 April 2014)