Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nestle India Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nestle India Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nestle India Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nestle India Limited (Nestle India) is a manufacturer of food and beverages. The company principally produces, markets, exports and sells food and beverage products which include dairy products, nutritional products, beverages, prepared dishes and cooking aids and chocolates and confectionery. Nestle India markets its products under various international brands such as Nescafe, Milo, Nestea Maggi, Milky bar, Kit Kat, Bar-One, Milkmaid, Nestle Milk, Nestle Slim Milk and Nestle Fresh among others. The company has seven manufacturing facilities and four branch offices across India. It also exports its products to Russia, Australia and Africa. It operates as a subsidiary of Nestle S.A. a global food products company based in Switzerland. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:54pm (Friday, 7 March 2014)