Hite Jinro Co., Ltd : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Hite Jinro Co., Ltd : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hite Jinro Co., Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hite Jinro Co., Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hite Jinro Co., Ltd"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hite Jinro Co., Ltd (Hite Jinro) was formed following the merger of Hite Brewery Co.,Ltd and Jinro. Hite Jinro is a manufacturer and distributer of alcoholic beverages in South Korea. The company's product portfolio includes beer, soju, whisky, wine, Korea Rice Wine and mineral spring water. Its products are offered under various brands, such as Hite, Max, Stout, S, Foster, Kingdom and Cutty Sark among others. The company sells wine under its own Hiscot brand. In addition, it also offers Hite Soju alcohol and mineral spring water under Puriss brand. Its products are marketed in over 50 countries across North and South America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:18pm (Saturday, 19 April 2014)