Cott Corporation (BCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cott Corporation (BCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cott Corporation (Cott) is a beverages company. It carries out the production, packaging, and distribution of private-label beverages worldwide. The product portfolio includes carbonated soft drinks, clear and flavored water, juice based products, bottled water, energy drinks and ready to drink teas. Cott markets and sells its products under various brand names such as Cott, Red Rain, Orient Emporium Tea Co., Stars & Stripes, Vess, Vintage, So Clear, Shanstar, Harvest Classic, Chadwick Bay, Golden Crown, Emerge, Red Rooster, Carters, Ben Shaws, and RC. The company principally operates in the US, the UK, Canada and Mexico.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Cott Corporation - Key Facts
Cott Corporation - Key Employees
Cott Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Cott Corporation - Major Products and Services
Cott Corporation - History
Cott Corporation - Company Statement
Cott Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cott Corporation - Business Description
Cott Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cott Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Manufacturing Network
Strength - Leading Market Share
Strength - Strong Liquidity
Cott Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers
Cott Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Beverages Market
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: US Restaurant Industry
Cott Corporation - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Increasing Raw Materials
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs
Cott Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cott Corporation, Key Facts
Cott Corporation, Key Employees
Cott Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Cott Corporation, Major Products and Services
Cott Corporation, History
Cott Corporation, Other Locations
Cott Corporation, Subsidiaries
Cott Corporation, Key Competitors
Cott Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Cott Corporation, Annual Ratios
Cott Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cott Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Cott Corporation, Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:11am (Sunday, 20 April 2014)