Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. (2502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. (2502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. (Asahi) is a soft drink and alcoholic beverage manufacturing company. It produces and markets beverages on global scale. The company operates through four segments namely Alcoholic Beverages, Soft Drinks, Food, and Other businesses. Asahi Alcoholic Beverages segment specializes in the production of various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its Soft Drink segment manufactures and sells drinks, such as coffee, tea, carbonated drinks, health drinks, fruit juice and mineral water. The company through its Food segment involves in manufacturing and sale of food and health products in Japan and few other international markets.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Key Facts
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Key Employees
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - History
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Company Statement
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Business Description
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business
Strength - Market Position
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Revenue Concentration
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Non Alcoholic Beverages
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategies
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Asia Pacific
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations
Threat - Rise in Raw Material Costs
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Key Facts
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Key Employees
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Major Products and Services
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., History
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Other Locations
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Subsidiaries
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Key Competitors
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:11am (Friday, 18 April 2014)