1855 SA - Company Capsule
1855 SA - Company Capsule
Canadean's "1855 SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "1855 SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "1855 SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "1855 SA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Heracles formerly 1855 SA, is a distributor and marketer of wine. The company's products include luxury and vintage wines. It provides vintage wines including Champagne, Alsace, Bourgogne and Loire. The company markets its products to its consumers. Heracles sells and distributes its wine through its catalogue, telephone and online through its website. The company distributes imported wines from countries, including Australia and New Zealand. It operates through its wholly-owned subsidiaries including Nicole Delage Grands Vins de Bordeaux, Editions 1855, Cave Privee and Vin en Ville. Heracles SA is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table of Contents
1 1855 SA
2 1855 SA - Key Employees
3 1855 SA - Major Products and Services
4 1855 SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 1855 SA - Head Office
5 1855 SA - Business Analysis
5.1 1855 SA - Company Overview
6 1855 SA - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 1855 SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 1855 SA - Interim ratios
7.1.1 1855 SA - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 1855 SA - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 1855 SA - Revenue and Operating margin
7.2.2 1855 SA - Asset and Liabilities
7.2.3 1855 SA - Solvency
7.2.4 1855 SA - Valuation
7.3 1855 SA - Key Competitors
8.2 1855 SA - Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: 1855 SA - Key Employees
Table 2: 1855 SA - Major Products and Services
Table 3: 1855 SA - Annual ratios
Table 4: 1855 SA - Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Figure 1: 1855 SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: 1855 SA - Financial Position
Figure 3: 1855 SA - Solvency
Figure 4: 1855 SA - Valuation