October 2012 Management Briefing - Global Drinks Industry Logistics
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the logistics side of the drinks industry. In four parts, we look at the logistical landscape in Europe, The Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and South Africa.
In part one of this month's management briefing, London-based Alan Osborn looks at the condition of the logistics sector for drinks companies in Europe.
The second part of this month's management briefing shines a light on the logistics landscape in the Americas.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research