October 2012 Management Briefing - Global Drinks Industry Logistics
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the logistics side of the drinks industry. In four parts, we look at the logistical landscape in Europe, The Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and South Africa.
In part one of this month's management briefing, London-based Alan Osborn looks at the condition of the logistics sector for drinks companies in Europe.
The second part of this month's management briefing shines a light on the logistics landscape in the Americas.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific.
In the final part of this month's management briefing, the spotlight moves to the logistic set-ups in the Middle East and South Africa.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign