October 2010 Management Briefing – Drinks Packaging
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' members looks at the role of packaging in driving innovation, appealing to consumers and, ultimately, in increasing sales.
How Innovative Packaging is Transforming the Global Drinks Industry
Drinks packaging recycling becoming increasingly common worldwide
Emerging Markets Witnessing Creativity in Drinks Packaging Development
A wealth of data related to drinks packaging.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US