October 2010 Management Briefing – Drinks Packaging
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' members looks at the role of packaging in driving innovation, appealing to consumers and, ultimately, in increasing sales.
How Innovative Packaging is Transforming the Global Drinks Industry
Drinks packaging recycling becoming increasingly common worldwide
Emerging Markets Witnessing Creativity in Drinks Packaging Development
A wealth of data related to drinks packaging.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets