June 2011 Management Briefing - Drinks Retail
This month, our management briefing considers the retail landscape for drinks manufacturers. From the marked shift from on-trade to off- in the developed markets, to the growing importance of convenience stores around the world, this briefing will be of interest to anyone looking to get their brands in front of consumers.
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the retail landscape for alcoholic drinks. In part one, we look at the shift from the on-trade to the off-trade in the mature markets.
Part II of this month's management briefing on the drinks retail landscape, concerns itself with convenience stores. How is the impulse channel holding up in these trying times?
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at the retail landscape for drinks companies, considers the differences - and varied opportunities - between controlled and freer markets around the world.
To round off this month's management briefing on the retail landscape for drinks, we have a wealth of data for you to enjoy.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat