January 2013 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry.
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and analysis provider looks at the soft drinks category.
The final part of Euromonitor's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry sees senior alcoholic drinks analysts Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington turn the spotlight on the wine category.
In the fourth part of Euromonitor's preview of 2013, alcoholic drinks analysts Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi consider what the future holds for the world's brewers.
In this, the third part of Euromonitor International's preview of the year ahead, senior alcoholic drinks analysts Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis turn their attention to the global spirits category. What trends can we expect to see in 2013?
In the second part of Euromonitor's preview of the drinks industry in 2013, head of beverages and consumer foodservice research, Michael Schaefer, turns his gaze to the bottled water category.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends