January 2011 Management Briefing - Preview of the Year
Another year that can be described as 'challenging', then. Sure, early indications suggest we're in for another tough 12 months, but green shoots are certainly there, if you really want to see them. Euromonitor International takes over just-drinks' first management briefing of the year and looks at the key trends, companies and brands to watch over the coming months.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our briefing introduction considers what last year did to the landscape and makes the odd prediction for the next 12 months.
In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011, Euromonitor International takes a look at the broader alcoholic drinks category and finds at least three reasons to be cheerful for the next 12 months.
Part two of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011 sees Euromonitor International shine the spotlight on the spirits sector. What does the year hold for the stronger stuff?
In part three of our preview of 2011, Euromonitor International tries hard – very hard – to find areas of optimism for the world's wine companies.
The fourth part of this month's management briefing previews 2011 for the brewers amongst us.
As our first management briefing of 2011 comes to a close, Euromonitor International turns its attention to soft drinks and water. Considering the size of this sector, we're splitting the coverage into two parts. Here's part one.
Rounding off our preview of 2011 is this, the second and final part of Euromonitor International's look at what the year holds for the soft drinks and water categories.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends