April 2013 Management Briefing - Industry Engagement on Alcohol Harm & Responsible Consumption
This month's management briefing looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing considers what many believe to be a tipping point in the ongoing debate.
Part two of this month's four-part briefing looks at the varying reactions to the drinks industry's commitments, issued late last year.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing focuses on the oft-colourful relationship between the drinks industry and the World Health Organization.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing sees Ben Cooper consider how the future looks for the drinks industry's attempts to deal with alcohol harm and responsible consumption.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director