The Australian Wine Industry - Part IV: Interview - Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation
To coincide with the London International Wine Fair, this month's management briefing is for all you wine companies out there, particularly those with Australian leanings. Richard Woodard offers an in-depth look at Australia's wine industry in this four-part briefing for May 2011. In this, the final part, Woodard talks to the chief executive of the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team