Functional Drinks – Part II: Growth Potential, Investment and Challenges
According to Leatherhead Food Research, the global market for functional food and beverages, currently worth around US$23bn, is set to grow by between 3% and 5% over the next five years. Both specialist and mainstream drinks manufacturers have fostered that growth and are seeking to capitalise on it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report