Functional Drinks – Part II: Growth Potential, Investment and Challenges
According to Leatherhead Food Research, the global market for functional food and beverages, currently worth around US$23bn, is set to grow by between 3% and 5% over the next five years. Both specialist and mainstream drinks manufacturers have fostered that growth and are seeking to capitalise on it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts