The just-drinks interview - PepsiCo International, part two
PepsiCo returned to the headlines last month, when it announced its plans to buy a major stake in Russian juice company Lebedyansky. The transaction, for a 75% stake in the company - which accounts for 30% of the country's juice market - marked a clear statement of intent for the company in the emerging markets of the world. In the second part of this month's just-drinks interview, PepsiCo International's chairman and CEO, Mike White, tells Olly Wehring of the company's approach in the developing markets, and considers the effect of the current economic climate on the soft drinks giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum