The just-drinks interview – Patrick Ricard and Pierre Pringuet
Pernod Ricard's purchase of Absolut is the latest of three colossal deals that have transformed the company into one of the giants of the global drinks stage. A timely moment therefore to speak with two men who have done more than anyone to shape Pernod's progress. In what is by any measure a special just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring met Patrick Ricard, Pernod Ricard's charismatic chairman and CEO, and managing director Pierre Pringuet, who takes over as CEO when Ricard steps down in November, to discuss the future for Absolut, for Pernod Ricard and what the group's journey means to Ricard, who has been there from the group's creation in 1975.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends