The just-drinks interview – Patrick Ricard and Pierre Pringuet
Pernod Ricard's purchase of Absolut is the latest of three colossal deals that have transformed the company into one of the giants of the global drinks stage. A timely moment therefore to speak with two men who have done more than anyone to shape Pernod's progress. In what is by any measure a special just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring met Patrick Ricard, Pernod Ricard's charismatic chairman and CEO, and managing director Pierre Pringuet, who takes over as CEO when Ricard steps down in November, to discuss the future for Absolut, for Pernod Ricard and what the group's journey means to Ricard, who has been there from the group's creation in 1975.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research