The just-drinks interview - Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen
Late last year, Carlsberg announced a change at the top, with Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen replacing Nils Smedegaard Andersen as CEO. Ten months into his tenure, Rasmussen has rarely been out of the headlines, most notably due to Carlsberg's long-running fight to buy Scottish & Newcastle. In this month's just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring quizzes Rasmussen about S&N, where he sees growth for the Denmark-based brewer and the current landscape in the global brewing industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne