The just-drinks Interview - Isaac Sheps, CEO of Carlsberg's Baltika
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research