The just-drinks Interview - Bob Kunze-Concewitz, Gruppo Campari CEO
Since breaking out of its Italian roots in the late-1990s, Gruppo Campari has expanded its horizons through a series of acquisitions. Headed by Bob Kunze-Concewitz, the company now sells its 50-plus brands in 190 countries. Here just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, travelled to Manchester to talk through the company's latest movements with Kunze-Concewitz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign