just the answer - Bacardi
Earlier this month, Bacardi signed a one-year "multi-faceted" marketing agreement with UK dance act Groove Armada. The announcement made headlines, with some commentators suggesting the deal was another nail in the coffin of record labels. In this month's Just the Answer, we talk to Bacardi's global experiential marketing manager, Sarah Tinsley, to get the low-down on what has been hailed by some as the next step in the drinks/music industry relationship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign