Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In mid-October, the Coca-Cola Co released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and nine months to the end of September.
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo's third-quarter results both hit the pavement this week, with contrasting performances for the beverage rivals in their home market.
The Coca-Cola Co's North American unit now accounts for nearly half of the company's overall sales despite growth in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has hit back at critics who claim the company's growth story is over, saying the climate is ripe with opportunity.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in year-to-date profits and sales despite an improvement in Q3 net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by global region:
The Coca-Cola Co has reported a single-digit drop in nine-month net profits and sales, but profits decreases slowed as third-quarter results improved.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results tomorrow (15 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages