TFWA World Exhibition 2011
This weekend, those of us who operate in the travel retail channel will be making their way to Cannes for the TFWA World Exhibition 2011. By way of a preview, we take a look at the impact the A380 is having on duty free. We will also bring together our coverage of the event here.
William Grant & Sons has lined up a "multi-million" dollar repack and global advertising campaign for its Tullamore Dew brand.
As the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes draws to a close today (23 September), here are some facts on duty free and travel retail to ease you through your journey home and bore your friends with when you get there.
The Edrington Group has launched an addition to its 'The Macallan in Lalique Six Pillars' collection.
The head of India's UB Group has suggested that the company would be “very interested” in teaming up with another drinks firm to make a move for Beam Inc at some point in the future.
This Sunday, the travel retail channel congregates in Cannes for this year's TFWA World Exhibition. Ahead of the six-day event, Simon Warburton looks at how the new 'giants in the sky' are giving airlines the chance to exercise their innovation muscles when it comes to travel retail.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research