TFWA World Exhibition 2011
This weekend, those of us who operate in the travel retail channel will be making their way to Cannes for the TFWA World Exhibition 2011. By way of a preview, we take a look at the impact the A380 is having on duty free. We will also bring together our coverage of the event here.
William Grant & Sons has lined up a "multi-million" dollar repack and global advertising campaign for its Tullamore Dew brand.
As the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes draws to a close today (23 September), here are some facts on duty free and travel retail to ease you through your journey home and bore your friends with when you get there.
The Edrington Group has launched an addition to its 'The Macallan in Lalique Six Pillars' collection.
The head of India's UB Group has suggested that the company would be “very interested” in teaming up with another drinks firm to make a move for Beam Inc at some point in the future.
This Sunday, the travel retail channel congregates in Cannes for this year's TFWA World Exhibition. Ahead of the six-day event, Simon Warburton looks at how the new 'giants in the sky' are giving airlines the chance to exercise their innovation muscles when it comes to travel retail.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research