Spotlight - Grupo Modelo picks Molson Coors over Anheuser-Busch InBev in UK
Molson Coors secured Modelo's hand for the distribution of Corona in the UK this week. The move surprised many, who expected Anheuser-Busch Inbev to be the front-runner.
Grupo Modelo has secured a distribution deal in the UK and Japan for its beer brands with Molson Coors.
We fully intend to keep an eye on how things develop here in the UK with Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra bottled beer brand.
UK brewer Wells & Young's has confirmed that it will lose the licensing rights for Diageo's Red Stripe and Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra beer brands in the country next year.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne