Round-Up - Vinexpo 2013
The biennial international wine trade show Vinexpo took place this month in Bordeaux. Just-drinks was there among the 48,000-odd other visitors. Here we round-up all our coverage
Vinexpo's chairman has responded to fresh criticism of the wine show admitting there is "room for improvement", but no need to "change a winning formula".
The on-going rise of Moscato in the US is pinching share from Riesling wines, while the growth of blends is affecting Pinot Noir and Malbec sales, according to a Nielsen analyst.
Alsace producer Dopff & Irion has launched a Riesling and Pinot Gris blend called Double Impact.
The biennial jamboree that is Vinexpo has once again seen large swathes of the wine trade descend on Bordeaux for five days of pouring, powwowing and parties. But, the 32 year-old show is not without its critics. In an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Vinexpo chairman Xavier de Eizaguirre responds to these concerns, talks China and where Vinexpo might go next
French wine house Ackerman has launched three varities of a zero-alcohol, zero-calorie wine called Affinity
Vinexpo is extending its activities in Asia with the launch of two new events.
Haussmann Famille, part of French wine house Chateaux En Bordeaux, has launched what it claims is the world's first cola-flavoured wine - Rouge Sucette.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India