Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In mid-October, the Coca-Cola Co released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and nine months to the end of September.
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo's third-quarter results both hit the pavement this week, with contrasting performances for the beverage rivals in their home market.
The Coca-Cola Co's North American unit now accounts for nearly half of the company's overall sales despite growth in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has hit back at critics who claim the company's growth story is over, saying the climate is ripe with opportunity.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in year-to-date profits and sales despite an improvement in Q3 net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by global region:
The Coca-Cola Co has reported a single-digit drop in nine-month net profits and sales, but profits decreases slowed as third-quarter results improved.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results tomorrow (15 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role