Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's H2 Results 2014
In July, The Coca-Cola Co released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen sales and profits struggle in both the first half of 2014 and the second quarter.
Coca-Cola Co CEO Muhtar Kent said yesterday (22 July) that his company's first-half results proved “steady progress” in a turbulent industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-half results tomorrow (22 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June:
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World