Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's H2 Results 2014
In July, The Coca-Cola Co released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen sales and profits struggle in both the first half of 2014 and the second quarter.
Coca-Cola Co CEO Muhtar Kent said yesterday (22 July) that his company's first-half results proved “steady progress” in a turbulent industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-half results tomorrow (22 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June:
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report