Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's H2 Results 2014
In July, The Coca-Cola Co released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen sales and profits struggle in both the first half of 2014 and the second quarter.
Coca-Cola Co CEO Muhtar Kent said yesterday (22 July) that his company's first-half results proved “steady progress” in a turbulent industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-half results tomorrow (22 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June:
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends