Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's H2 Results 2014
In July, The Coca-Cola Co released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen sales and profits struggle in both the first half of 2014 and the second quarter.
Coca-Cola Co CEO Muhtar Kent said yesterday (22 July) that his company's first-half results proved “steady progress” in a turbulent industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-half results tomorrow (22 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June:
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends