Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's H2 Results 2014
In July, The Coca-Cola Co released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen sales and profits struggle in both the first half of 2014 and the second quarter.
Coca-Cola Co CEO Muhtar Kent said yesterday (22 July) that his company's first-half results proved “steady progress” in a turbulent industry.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-half results tomorrow (22 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June:
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research