Round-Up - SABMiller's H1 Results 2013-14
In November, global brewer SABMiller released its first-half results. Find a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage here
SABMiller has posted a half-year rise in profits, but net sales were nearly flat as “challenging” Europe and North America offset gains in Africa and Latin America.
The head of SABMiller has said he has seen no slowdown in Africa, and shaken off concern over a slowdown in China.
Today (21 November), SABMiller released its first-half results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by region in the six months to the end of September.
SABMiller will release its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (21 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of September.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report