Round-Up - SABMiller Full-Year Results
Hats off to SABMiller who, this week, used all the media tools in its armoury to cover its full-year results. As a reward, here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
SABMiller has reported a solid rise in net sales and a strong increase in profits for its latest fiscal year, despite ongoing fragile consumer demand for beer.
The CEO of SABMiller has said he believes the global brewing industry is still consolidating, despite anti-trust and controlling shareholder hurdles in markets around the world.
SABMiller could seek to further streamline its production facilities in parts of Europe and North America if consumer demand for beer continues to be weak.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewer's performance in the year to the end of March.
SABMiller will report its full-year results on Thursday (19 May). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of March.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research