Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's Q1 Results 2013-14
Pernod Ricard released its Q1 results near the end of October. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three-month period.
Pernod Ricard has blamed a slowdown in China and emerging markets for a Q1 sales drop, but has maintained that FY organic profits should still come in positive.
Pernod Ricard will extend its portfolio in China as sales in the country return to solid growth in two years, an analyst has predicted.
Pernod Ricard has seen recovery in some sectors of the Chinese alcohol market in Q1, but warned that the time and pace of a revival is still uncertain.
Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September by region and brand.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends