Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's Q1 Results 2013-14
Pernod Ricard released its Q1 results near the end of October. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three-month period.
Pernod Ricard has blamed a slowdown in China and emerging markets for a Q1 sales drop, but has maintained that FY organic profits should still come in positive.
Pernod Ricard will extend its portfolio in China as sales in the country return to solid growth in two years, an analyst has predicted.
Pernod Ricard has seen recovery in some sectors of the Chinese alcohol market in Q1, but warned that the time and pace of a revival is still uncertain.
Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September by region and brand.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign