Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's H1 Results 2013/14
In February, multinational wine and spirits company Pernod Ricard released its half-year results for its fiscal 2013/4. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
For as long as I've known the firm, Pernod Ricard has always carried itself with an air of Gallic insouciance:
Pernod Ricard maintains that the reliance of its Martell Cognac brand on the Chinese market is not a concern, despite a marked fall in the brand's performance there in the company's fiscal first half.
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so.
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the company's performance by region and by brand.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends