Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's FY Results
At the end of August, Pernod Ricard released its full-year results for fiscal 2013/14. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Pernod Ricard has reported a double-digit fall in full-year net profits as volumes of its headline brands dipped slightly.
It looks like the days of transformational acquisitions are behind Pernod Ricard. These days, the company is keener to maintain its investment grade rating than embark on a shopping spree.
Pernod Ricard has quantified its claim that China is showing signs of improvement, but conceded that growth will be driven by the more “affordable” SKUs in its spirits portfolio.
When a company announces a cost-savings programme, you can guarantee it will get its own headline. When the programme is given a name by the company, the headline gets that little bit louder. But when the company announcing the programme is French, then start polishing those lightbulbs.
Pernod Ricard has blamed the rise of craft spirits such as Tito's Handmade Vodka for a drop-off in US sales for its Absolut brand.
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a drop in full-year profits and sales. Here's a closer look at the Paris-headquartered company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
Pernod Ricard will report its quarter four and full-year numbers on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of June:
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research