Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's FY Results 2012-13
In late-August, Pernod Ricard released its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
A second-half slowdown in its emerging markets has failed to stop Pernod Ricard posting sales and profits growth in its fiscal full-year.
Pernod Ricard is in a “hiatus period” that could last beyond next year, an analyst has said.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka has bucked a slowdown in emerging markets to post strong growth in key regions.
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
Pernod Ricard will report its quarter four and full-year numbers on Thursday (29 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of June:
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits