Round-Up - Pernod Ricard H1
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our coverage on Pernod Ricard's half-year results in one place.
Pernod Ricard's view on acquisitions is thawing on the back of a strong half-year, but there is evidence of some investors getting carried away. Here, just-drinks looks at the market reaction to the group's results.
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Pierre Pringuet, has said that Europe remains a "bastion" for the group, despite seeing growth increasingly driven by so-called emerging markets.
Pernod Ricard has lifted its full-year profits guidance after emerging markets drove the group to strong sales and profits growth in its first-half.
Pernod Ricard is set to report its half-year and second-quarter results on Thursday (16 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US