Round-Up - PepsiCo's H2 Results 2014
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
PepsiCo has reported a 1% lift in beverage volumes in its second quarter, although net profits in the three-month period fell slightly.
PepsiCo yesterday continued its financial year with another quarter of well-received results to follow April's estimate-beating Q1s.
PepsiCo’s CEO has hinted the group is looking at re-franchising more of its operations globally after successful partnerships in Vietnam and Mexico.
Earlier today (23 July), PepsiCo reported its half-year and second-quarter results, with profits in the half-year rising by 3% on flat sales, and Q2 profits dipping by 2%.
PepsiCo will report its first-half results on Wednesday (23 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in beverages for the three months to the end of June.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review