Round-Up - PepsiCo's H2 Results 2014
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
PepsiCo has reported a 1% lift in beverage volumes in its second quarter, although net profits in the three-month period fell slightly.
PepsiCo yesterday continued its financial year with another quarter of well-received results to follow April's estimate-beating Q1s.
PepsiCo’s CEO has hinted the group is looking at re-franchising more of its operations globally after successful partnerships in Vietnam and Mexico.
Earlier today (23 July), PepsiCo reported its half-year and second-quarter results, with profits in the half-year rising by 3% on flat sales, and Q2 profits dipping by 2%.
PepsiCo will report its first-half results on Wednesday (23 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in beverages for the three months to the end of June.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report