Round-Up - PepsiCo's H2 Results 2014
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
PepsiCo has reported a 1% lift in beverage volumes in its second quarter, although net profits in the three-month period fell slightly.
PepsiCo yesterday continued its financial year with another quarter of well-received results to follow April's estimate-beating Q1s.
PepsiCo’s CEO has hinted the group is looking at re-franchising more of its operations globally after successful partnerships in Vietnam and Mexico.
Earlier today (23 July), PepsiCo reported its half-year and second-quarter results, with profits in the half-year rising by 3% on flat sales, and Q2 profits dipping by 2%.
PepsiCo will report its first-half results on Wednesday (23 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in beverages for the three months to the end of June.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research