Round-Up - PepsiCo's H2 Results 2014
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
PepsiCo has reported a 1% lift in beverage volumes in its second quarter, although net profits in the three-month period fell slightly.
PepsiCo yesterday continued its financial year with another quarter of well-received results to follow April's estimate-beating Q1s.
PepsiCo’s CEO has hinted the group is looking at re-franchising more of its operations globally after successful partnerships in Vietnam and Mexico.
Earlier today (23 July), PepsiCo reported its half-year and second-quarter results, with profits in the half-year rising by 3% on flat sales, and Q2 profits dipping by 2%.
PepsiCo will report its first-half results on Wednesday (23 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in beverages for the three months to the end of June.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research