Round-Up - PepsiCo sells Chinese bottling operations to Tingyi Holding Corp
PepsiCo's deal with Tingyi in China today hogged the drinks headlines. Here's all of just-drinks' coverage of the deal.
PepsiCo has sold its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
This morning (4 November), PepsiCo announced the sale of its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in China's soft drinks market.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends