Round-Up - PepsiCo sells Chinese bottling operations to Tingyi Holding Corp
PepsiCo's deal with Tingyi in China today hogged the drinks headlines. Here's all of just-drinks' coverage of the deal.
PepsiCo has sold its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
This morning (4 November), PepsiCo announced the sale of its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in China's soft drinks market.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review