Round-Up - PepsiCo sells Chinese bottling operations to Tingyi Holding Corp
PepsiCo's deal with Tingyi in China today hogged the drinks headlines. Here's all of just-drinks' coverage of the deal.
PepsiCo has sold its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
This morning (4 November), PepsiCo announced the sale of its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in China's soft drinks market.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report