Round-Up - PepsiCo sells Chinese bottling operations to Tingyi Holding Corp
PepsiCo's deal with Tingyi in China today hogged the drinks headlines. Here's all of just-drinks' coverage of the deal.
PepsiCo has sold its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
This morning (4 November), PepsiCo announced the sale of its bottling operations in China to Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp in exchange for a stake in the noodle and soft drinks maker's business.
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in China's soft drinks market.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review