Round-Up - Monster Beverage's H1 Results 2013
In early-August, Monster Beverage reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Monster Beverage has continued to feel the impact of defending the safety of its products after reporting a drop in first-half profits, despite rising sales.
The worst is over for Monster Beverage, which should post double-digit sales growth in the US over the next 12 months as it gains share from rival Red Bull, according to an analyst.
Monster Beverage has been delayed in getting approval to launch in India, but the group's CEO believes the country remains an “exciting” opportunity.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016