Round-Up - Monster Beverage's H1 Results 2013
In early-August, Monster Beverage reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Monster Beverage has continued to feel the impact of defending the safety of its products after reporting a drop in first-half profits, despite rising sales.
The worst is over for Monster Beverage, which should post double-digit sales growth in the US over the next 12 months as it gains share from rival Red Bull, according to an analyst.
Monster Beverage has been delayed in getting approval to launch in India, but the group's CEO believes the country remains an “exciting” opportunity.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report