Round-Up - London Wine Fair 2014
The London Wine Fair returned to London Olympia this week after an absence of 12 years. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event.
Today (2 June) is the opening day of the London Wine Fair. After more than a year in redevelopment, the former London International Wine Fair has refocused its efforts and moved its location.
This week's London Wine Fair saw an 11% jump in visitor numbers as it returned to central London.
An analyst has called on the wine industry to do more to premiumise the rosé sub-category, if it wants to attract young adult consumers in mature markets, such as the UK.
A senior Taittinger executive has argued the Champagne industry is “too passive” and “too technical” in its PR efforts and must focus on the drink's “pleasure” aspects.
The CEO of Australian Vintage has revealed he would prefer rival firm Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) not to be sold to a foreign company.
An industry analyst has urged wine makers to make more of digital retailing in the UK as he revealed online sales were booming.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts