Round-Up - London Wine Fair 2014
The London Wine Fair returned to London Olympia this week after an absence of 12 years. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event.
Today (2 June) is the opening day of the London Wine Fair. After more than a year in redevelopment, the former London International Wine Fair has refocused its efforts and moved its location.
This week's London Wine Fair saw an 11% jump in visitor numbers as it returned to central London.
An analyst has called on the wine industry to do more to premiumise the rosé sub-category, if it wants to attract young adult consumers in mature markets, such as the UK.
A senior Taittinger executive has argued the Champagne industry is “too passive” and “too technical” in its PR efforts and must focus on the drink's “pleasure” aspects.
The CEO of Australian Vintage has revealed he would prefer rival firm Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) not to be sold to a foreign company.
An industry analyst has urged wine makers to make more of digital retailing in the UK as he revealed online sales were booming.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research