Round-Up - London Wine Fair 2014
The London Wine Fair returned to London Olympia this week after an absence of 12 years. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event.
Today (2 June) is the opening day of the London Wine Fair. After more than a year in redevelopment, the former London International Wine Fair has refocused its efforts and moved its location.
This week's London Wine Fair saw an 11% jump in visitor numbers as it returned to central London.
An analyst has called on the wine industry to do more to premiumise the rosé sub-category, if it wants to attract young adult consumers in mature markets, such as the UK.
A senior Taittinger executive has argued the Champagne industry is “too passive” and “too technical” in its PR efforts and must focus on the drink's “pleasure” aspects.
The CEO of Australian Vintage has revealed he would prefer rival firm Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) not to be sold to a foreign company.
An industry analyst has urged wine makers to make more of digital retailing in the UK as he revealed online sales were booming.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets