Round-Up - London Wine Fair 2014
The London Wine Fair returned to London Olympia this week after an absence of 12 years. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event.
Today (2 June) is the opening day of the London Wine Fair. After more than a year in redevelopment, the former London International Wine Fair has refocused its efforts and moved its location.
This week's London Wine Fair saw an 11% jump in visitor numbers as it returned to central London.
An analyst has called on the wine industry to do more to premiumise the rosé sub-category, if it wants to attract young adult consumers in mature markets, such as the UK.
A senior Taittinger executive has argued the Champagne industry is “too passive” and “too technical” in its PR efforts and must focus on the drink's “pleasure” aspects.
The CEO of Australian Vintage has revealed he would prefer rival firm Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) not to be sold to a foreign company.
An industry analyst has urged wine makers to make more of digital retailing in the UK as he revealed online sales were booming.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends