Round-Up - London Wine Fair 2014
The London Wine Fair returned to London Olympia this week after an absence of 12 years. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event.
Today (2 June) is the opening day of the London Wine Fair. After more than a year in redevelopment, the former London International Wine Fair has refocused its efforts and moved its location.
This week's London Wine Fair saw an 11% jump in visitor numbers as it returned to central London.
An analyst has called on the wine industry to do more to premiumise the rosé sub-category, if it wants to attract young adult consumers in mature markets, such as the UK.
A senior Taittinger executive has argued the Champagne industry is “too passive” and “too technical” in its PR efforts and must focus on the drink's “pleasure” aspects.
The CEO of Australian Vintage has revealed he would prefer rival firm Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) not to be sold to a foreign company.
An industry analyst has urged wine makers to make more of digital retailing in the UK as he revealed online sales were booming.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World