Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Q1 Results 2013
In mid-May, Campari released its results for the first three months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
Gruppo Campari might be on the look out for more acquisitions once it beds in latest buy Lascelles deMercado & Co, an analyst has said.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts today (13 May).
Campari's CEO has hit out at a “second-tier" vodka company that is pulling down prices in the US by "dumping vodka" in the country.
Earlier today (13 May), Gruppo Campari announced its results for the first three months of 2013. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report